Categories

Monday 28 November 2011

My Bucket List

I mentioned my bucket list in my last post and, after a request from one of my readers, I've decided to post it up here today! (Bear in mind that this isn't my entire bucket list since I want to visit a lot of different countries and I thought you mind find it a little bit repetitive if I listed them all here).

In no particular order:
  • Run a marathon
  • Write and publish a novel
  • Visit Italy (and ride a gondola in Venice!)
  • Visit France
  • Visit the Galapagos Islands
  • Learn how to scuba dive and dive at the Great Barrier Reef
  • Discover a new element (here's to the geek in me!)
  • Win the nobel prize (I can dream, can't I?)
  • Become a billionaire (money isn't everything but it certainly doesn't hurt!)
  • Horseride bareback on the beach 
  • Learn to sew
  • Be on TV
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Learn computer programming
  • Learn to sing
  • Grow a vegetable garden
  • Make a scrapbook
  • Learn to fly
  • Learn lots of different languages (Hindi, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin)
  • Perform as a soloist in an orchestra 
  • Go busking
  • Stay up for an entire night (I know, I really should have done this one by now)
So, these are the most interesting items on my list. What's on yours


2 comments:

  1. mine is a little shorter. haha. I think I'm going to update it. after reading this. good luck fulfilling them! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn to fly! So a bucket list is like a list of 100 things I want to do before I die? I've never called it a bucket list before, so I was wondering what you meant before? ;D

    ReplyDelete