Categories

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Five down, two to go!

Well, I just had my calculus exam and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Then again, you never can tell with calculus... I just hope I didn't do anything stupid!

Anyway, now there's only French and scholarship calculus to go (laughs) and then I'll be free! You know, the first thing I'm going to do once exams are over is clean my room. It's a mess at the moment with papers from my revision strewn everywhere. Then I'm going to post a joyful status on facebook. So excited for that moment!

Today is a rather special day because I can officially celebrate three followers for my blog! Best wishes to you all and hopefully there's more where you came from (*hint, hint*).

I'd better go and study for French soon. The only study I've really done in the recent past is read the first Harry Potter book in French. That was certainly an interesting experience... I found it rather strange how the translator changed the names of some characters but left others be. Harry, Ron and Hermione thankfully stayed the same but Hogwarts was renamed Poudlard, Neville Longbottom was changed to Neville Londubas and the four houses because Gryffondor (similar), Serpentard (can definitely see where they were coming from with that one), Poufsouffle (love it!) and Serdaigle (what?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment